Monday, February 18, 2013

Favorite Headlines this Week

Last week I saw this headline: "Attack bunnies plague car owners at Denver International Airport". This headline made me chuckle and think of another headline that I saw a few months ago stating "Teen chased up tree by Voldemort the fainting goat" which qualifies as my favorite headline of all time and I imagine that after writing that headline was the high point of the author's career. Anyway, I was thinking about this and thought that it would be fun to look at some of the more interesting headlines of the last week. (Note: I had more earlier but my computer deleted them and I don't feel like finding those old headlines again.)

"Sex-starved skunks stinking up countryside"
The headline says it all. With randy skunks doing what they do best.

"Bat death argument inaccurate"
This is a political argument with a healthy lack of context and I put it right up there with the wookie argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment